This picture shows the amount of time that will be needed to burn off that awesome thanksgiving meal so guys, eat wisely lol. Technically, the average person has to run over 20miles to burn off all that food! How many people are ready to run a full food marathon?!!!!
Here are some ways to help decrease your running miles.
1) Do not go for seconds. Stick to one round and your body will thank you later. Do not let yourself get carried away by the abundance of food around you.
2) Drink only water. This will also help you eat less if you drink about two glasses before your meal. That means no wine or soda. You could spice up your water with lemon or even drink some green tea.
3) Eat small meals during the day so you are not starving and guzzle down every thanksgiving thing in sight. If you are starving, you are more likely to eat the closest thing to you and eat so much. However if you have eaten moderately all day, chances will be lower and you will make healthier choices.
4) Map out your plate. Fill 3/4 of the plate with proteins and veggies. and then 1/4 and fill with all of the stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and a roll.
5) Help clean up to burn a few calories. Your family and friends will also thank you for this.
6) Do not save the leftovers to consume later, give it all away. This prevents you from having more cheat meals the next couple of days.
CSG will love to know:
How do you save yourself or how are you planning to save yourself from holiday weight gain?
Happy Thanksgiving guys!