I woke up this morning ready for my run and what happens???? Every runners nightmare RAIN….. well so i thought but its actually amazing running in the rain! I didnt do as much as i was meant to run since i didnt have the proper running gear for the rain so here is what happened.
- i initially went down, saw it was raining and came back upstairs, no workout today
- changed my mind and decided, what the heck, ill just do it!
- put on my usual running gear, a hoodie and shower cap to cover my hair #rain rookie status lol
- got outside and ran
- of course my sneakers got soaked from running into poodles of water, hoodie got soaked, my phone started to get wet, and started to get cold
- figured it was time to head back home after 2miles before i destroy my phone
My point? you need the right rain running gear, so i found this article on what to wear in the rain.
Summary: less rather than more gear for rainy runs and focus first on the next to skin layers. I will be doing my research on rain outfit so i can post about it soon, till then you can holla at me and i guess we could figure it out together.