Does this sound familiar to you?
If so, you are not alone, its a very common problem for many people. This may happen due to a number of reasons so check the list below out and see if this is your reason!
- Still eating lots of processed foods? eg canned food, frozen fruits, microwaveable meals.
- Do you get pre and post workout nutrition to give your body the energy and recovery it needs?
- Do you watch out for hidden sugar, sodium and fat in your meals? Avoid Trans fats — which raise our bad cholesterol while lowering our good ones. Use reduced or low sodium
- How often do you eat out?
- How intense do you workout?
- How long or short is your workout?
- How often do you workout?
- Do you drink enough water?
- not effectively working out? By this i mean you should not be reading books each time you are on the treadmill and staying there for hours. Be intense and make your workout time count. Give it 100% focus
- Do you eat the right amounts of proteins, carbohydrates and fats? Each meal should have some amount of each of these
- Are you eating too little calories?
- Are you eating too many calories?
- How frequently are you eating? You should eat smaller more frequent meals to keep your metabolism up and also reduce your random cravings.
Okay guys, those are a few for now, take a moment to go through this list and see what applies to you and change it. if you have been doing something for long and not seeing results, then CHANGE it! Do not keep doing the same thing and expect a miracle to change.
As always, feel free to comment or contact me with questions. Remember to follow us on Ig @christsoldiergirlfitness