One of the most common reasons people do not workout is due to lack of gym access. There are so many ways to workout at home and even outside.
What options are there to workout at home and outside?
- You could walk and run outside at the park and around your house
- At home, you can even get some workouts from online and on television and do them right there
- Kids? you could get them involved as well. Maybe have them change your music for you, count your reps for you, motivate you by calling your name as you workout or even join in the workout.
- Head to the beach, you can get a great run from the beach while enjoying the view
- If you have kids, you could take them to the playground and get some workout as well instead of just sitting down. Parks offer multiple opportunities to perform resistance work while also enhancing your cardio.
- Do pushups, planks, tricep dips, step-ups or box jumps on a bench at the park
The key is to be creative! You can do absolutely anything, just have fun with it. Take a friend along, bring a ball, just so anything!
Here are a few more ideas for your outdoor workout: